Types of Industrial Doors
We like to give our clients the benefit of choice and have a large collection of products for sale. Your property would require different kinds of commercial doors to accommodate different uses so here are some products we offer:
- Hydraulic Gates - These open in the vertical direction and can be customized to fit all kinds of requirements. We have built large hydraulic and vertical lift gates that are safe to use, easy to operate, and offer considerable security. These gates are well-designed and built using structural steel and cold formed members. This ensures the gate doors can withstand all kinds of weather and usage conditions. We also offer sophisticated lifting systems that can easily bear the weight of these heavy doors and withstand frequent use easily.
- Swinging Paint Booth Doors - These doors usually swing outwards to open and tend to take up considerable amount of space. However, they form a great seal and offer good weather protection and security. If you have some space available and want something that delivers a reliable performance at all times, you should install swinging paint booth doors on your property.
- High Speed Doors - Heavy doors can be slow to open and close because of the weight and the stress on the mechanism. High speed doors solve this problem and operate at faster speeds. They’re still secure and safe to use and aren’t quick enough to cause accidents, but they will save you a lot of time in day-to-day operations.
There are many different kinds of industrial doors we can install on your property, including roller shutters, collective garage doors, fire sliding doors, double-action doors, sliding gates, and sports hall doors. We offer customized and tailored solutions so all you need to do is speak with our experts to determine what would be a good fit for you.
- All our doors are well designed using the latest software and techniques. Our designers will use CAD and other such structural engineering programs to create the most effective and accurate door possible.
- We use the best quality materials and manufacturing techniques so you can be sure your door would deliver reliable service for many years to come. We also provide sophisticated locking and drive systems to ensure the door operates efficiently.
If you have questions about our industrial doors or other products, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at DP Industries. You can give us a call at 800 411 8996 or contact us through this form. You can also request a free quote here.